Monday, March 18, 2013

Granpa I miss you

One day, me and my mum was cooking behind.
We were standing by the stove, and mum went away for a while. 
We were in a conversation, i was busy talking to myself (or rather to my mum, but she ignores me on constant basis, i talked too much) 
Me: OMG! Did you smell something??
Mum: (Inside, busy) What? 
Me: OMG! Like the burning during Ching Ming for ah gong ~!!!
Mum: .... (ignored again.. i think she got use to my weird thoughts)
Me: MUM~~!!! Did you smell this?? or is it just me!!!!
(Mum came out at last..)
Mum: What? 
Me: (explains all over again)
Mum holds up a piece of paper board (used on the stove to prevent oil stains)
Mum: This caught fire, i was putting water on it -_-

-____-

continues..
Me: it smelled alike mar..
Mum: of course, they are all papers.. 

-___-

continues
Mum: Why, you did too many bad deeds?
Me: er...no lar, if ah gong wants to appear, i would be grateful to see him! But r...at least let me know a biiiit in advance, better tell me date time venue, that would be nice hehehe


No comments: