Sunday, March 20, 2016

You are what you think

Been job hunting lately.
As I proceed toward the diverging roads, there were just less and less people in front for me to sample.
We came from different backgrounds, got through the same program, and this is the time when we embark on a different course.
Graduating in two months, translations piling up high and numbed by stress.
Other than that I am perfectly fine. I almost feel zen, walking through this chaotic and unknown path that leads to God knows where. 
As more and more people started asking, so where will you be after graduation, have you found a job, what do you want to do etc. etc., I start to get a clearer picture of where I am heading, what I want, and what should I avoid.
Of course, there are also times when I feel ---worthless. Often, in fact.

But, I try not to let it weigh me down.
Why should I let myself be defined by others?
Does their opinion really matter?
Is that all I've got?
Do they even know me.

NO.

YOUR opinion about YOURSELF matters the most to the universe.
And only you know what you are capable of.
You are what you think. 

Have more faith in yourself.
Stop looking at others and focus on your path. 


No comments: