Monday, April 15, 2013

Bye,

Today will mark my last day in Publika.
Haven't said goodbye to YC. But we will have time for another meet up. 

My resume will be really colorful. 
My brother was saying..you jump from one to another too fast. 

Days in HP during my days before F6 lasted for 4-5 months, can't really remember. Reason: I have to enter F6. 
Days with JETRO lasted for 5 months. That was different. Reason: Project basis. 
Days with M in Publika lasted for 3 months and a week. This is a jump. Leaving because I want to. 

This place left me with a bad impression on Japanese companies or..man that look like my current boss. 
I learn a lot, in 3 months. According to my parents, paid nothing for a live lesson, thanks to all the politic session between the 3 of them, and me in the middle. Nah..i am just a peanut in their big game. But one of them have to use a peanut like me to start a game. 

It is interesting to come across someone like him. 
I could probably go on and on on how anal he is..how i-can't-do-anything-without-my-wife he is, or how gutless he is, but lets just stop here. 

However, there is one thing i would like to share. 
Expats from Japanese companies, overall have the same trait. 
1. They got married LATE, like 40s LATE. 
2. Or, they got married, divorced, married...
3. Age 40+, single. 

...Does not apply to every company, every individual, just a general image. 

The whole story is much more complicated, but I prefer to keep things simple. 

I came in Jan 2013 hopping to stay for a year, but I am glad to leave today, not tomorrow.

No comments: